#14: K-pop Iconic Dances of 2017

Hello Everyone!! Welcome back to my blog~ as it is almost the end of this year, 2017, I would like to wrap up for this year’s blog with …. K-pop Iconic dance moves of 2017!!

In 2017, There are lots of comebacks from many artists and some of the dance moves in a particular song becomes very popular which almost everyone in South Korea and other countries can dance along.


Let’s get to know those iconic dance moves!

Twice ‘Likey’


the latest song from Twice, the singer of the popular songs, ‘Like Ooh Ahh’, ‘Cheer up’, ‘TT’, ‘Signal’ and their latest title track … ‘Likey’!

‘Likey’ becomes really popular with Twice’s overloaded cuteness and it is a catchy song and the choreography is very cute and easy to follow along, even my friend and I like to dance along with each other!

Here’s the dance part that everyone likes to dance along

설렌다 Me likey Me likey likey likey ~


The chorus part dance is also another part that most of people know and be able to dance along!




EXO ‘Ko Ko Bop’

(cr: koreaboo)

The most famous boy band of the present Korean pop generation … EXO! I guess that even non k-pop people might have heard the name ‘EXO’ for several times. They also had several comebacks in this year. For me, I really like their title track’s choreography from the fourth album, ‘Ko Ko Bop’!

When I watched the music video for the first time, I am really amazed by the choreography, the choreography seems to be very hard yet interesting, since the dance moves use almost every rhythms.

Let’s get the know the highlight dance moves of Ko Ko Bop!

The first dance move that people can imagine when ever they heard the song is the chorus part.


I bet that EXO-L (EXO’s official fandom name) who watched the music video for many times can even close their eyes and be able to remember the dance moves for the chorus part because the dance is hard to follow along.

Here’s the dance video from the SM entertainment dancers choreographers, Kasper and Mihawk Back !


Another memorable dance move for Ko Ko Bop is the last chorus part of the song, that dance part even have a dance challenge on Twitter named #KoKoBopChallenge, you can check it out through the hashtag!


 Produce 101 season 2 ‘나야 나 (PICK ME)’


For this one, I guess that most of k-pop fans already know this famous show … Produce 101 season 2! I’m sorry that I brought up Produce 101 season 2’s topics again, but as you can see the amount of 나야 나 dance cover videos on Youtube, the dance moves of the year go to ‘나야 나 (PICK ME)’ for sure!

The first dance move that I find it iconic from Pick Me is the first part of the song is .....


Actually, I cannot really called it a dance move because they have not start dancing yet, but for me, every time this song starts to play, me and my friend always do the triangle hand together.

Another dance move for this song is definitely the before the chorus part!

오늘 밤 주인공은 나야 나 나야 나 ~


   
BTS ‘DNA’


Here comes one of my favourites from my bias group, BTS! Actually, most of the BTS’ dance choreography are all outstanding. For this year, BTS have released 2 albums, ‘You never walk alone’ in February and ‘LOVE YOURSELF 承 `Her` in September. BTS’ iconic dance parts of this year, for me, it’s from their latest title song ‘DNA’!

The first one is the footsteps from the first part of the choreography. Whenever ‘DNA’ started to play, this dance move always comes to my mind.  I have tried dancing on this part and it is so confusing, it takes me around 20 mins to be able to do it properly.


Another dance move is this part … I don’t know have to call the dance move properly but it is so cool!!



BLACKPINK ‘As if it’s your last’


Another song that I bet both k-pop fans and non k-pop fans have heard of this song. Blackpink ‘As if it’s your last’, for me, is one of the popular songs of 2017 since whenever this song starts to play until the chorus part, everybody suddenly starts dancing (lol).

This is the part that I am talking about!


Here’s another dance move that I could say it is one of the choreography  highlight!  



Sunmi ‘Gashina’


The Gashina’s topic is back again. Even though I have talked about Sunmi’s Gashina for many times, I cannot deny that her ‘Gashina’ dance move became viral among both South Korean celebrities and ordinary people!

The iconic dance from ‘Gashina’ that everybody knows and would love to follow the dance move!


Here’s the proof that most of South Korean celebrities and idol singers love Gashina.

(cr:to the owner)


Here comes the end of this blog. Actually, this is my last blog for this year … Hope that you guys get to know more about 2017’s K-pop iconic dance moves, which actually there are more than in my list. Hope to see you guys next time, If I am going to the blog again! Have a great new year holiday!

See you soon~ 😊 

(cr: @01x923)

ความคิดเห็น