#7: BTS IS BACK!

Hello everyone!! This week is a lucky week because first of all, midterm exam is over yayyyy. Also, another thing is my all time favourite boy band, BTS is back!!! They made a comeback and during the middle of September and I really would write to write a blog about them. However, during that time I was busy preparing for the exam ㅠ ㅠ.


For non-kpop people, I guess most of them only heard about the name ‘BTS’, not about their songs. So today, I would like to introduce about their latest album and comeback!

(cr: to owner)

From the first full album ‘Cool 4 Skool’ with title track ‘No more dream’, and now, Mini Album Vol. 5 - Love Yourself 承 'Her' with the title track ‘DNA’!

‘No more dream’ Era

‘DNA’ Era

I became ARMY (official BTS fandom name) since the song ‘상남자 (Boy in luv)’. Actually, the reason why I join the fandom is because of my high school friend. She invited (to be honest, forced) me to try to dance to ‘Boy in luv’, so I said okay because if l rejected, she would still make me do it anyway (lol).

I literally had zero interest in BTS during that time, I had only heard about their name for a few times. After I got to look for the ‘Boy in luv’ dance practice video, I spotted a good looking guy who always dances awkwardly (but now is dancing skills has improved a lot) either at the back or at the edge. I decided to search for their profile and I found out that his name is Jin. Eventually, I became a fan of him, a weird story of becoming a fangirl huh?

(cr: to owner)

Let’s get back about BTS latest comeback! They had a comeback on September 18th with a catchy EDM title track ‘DNA’

They had 4 different versions of album (each version had different photos contained in the album.) All of different photos in all the versions are my favourite!

L version

O version

V version

E version

Also, here is the album cover and consists of 9 songs, including intro and outro.


Here’s the song lists (there are 4 hidden tracks specifically in each different versions) :
  1. Intro: Serendipity
  2. DNA
  3. Best of me (co-created by The Chainsmokers’ Andrew Taggart)
  4. 보조개
  5. Pied Piper
  6. Skit: Billboard Music Awards Speech
  7. MIC Drop
  8. 고민보다 Go
  9. Outro: Her
For non kpop people, I will give a brief introduction BTS members.

Rap Monster (Leader, Main Rapper)

Jin (Visual, Vocalist)

Suga (Lead Rapper)

J-hope (Lead Rapper, Main Dancer)

Jimin (Lead Vocal,  Main Dancer)

V (Vocalist)

Jungkook 
(Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Center, Maknae)
(pic cr: BigHitEnt)
(profile cr: kprofiles.com)

Before the music video was released, the short clip ‘Serendipity’ ,starring Jimin, was released as a concept trailer for the comeback.


After getting to know all the members, Now let’s watch the music video!


Personally, I really like the music video’s vibes. It is really colorful, lively and enjoyable to watch and their choreography always amaze me. Most important of all, they are all looking handsome in the music video, especially Jin! 💖


Also, they held their showcase of the new album on Mnet channel call ‘BTS Comeback Show’. The showcase, they do not only performs both popular songs and the new title track, they also revealed their new dorm via each member’s individual camera.

Here’s some short clips for BTS Comeback Show!


 
BTS took a first comeback stage at Mcountdown; performing 3 songs in total, DNA, MIC drop, and Go Go (고민보다 Go)

Let’s watch the comeback live performances!




DNA


MIC Drop

Go Go (고민보다 Go)

Furthermore, They have won the 1st win for 8 times from all music show program in South Korea. Congrats~!! (the pic and the gif are from the 3rd win at MCountdown)


Here comes the end of this week’s blog. Hope that you guys will get to know more about BTS and enjoy their new songs!

See you next time~🤗

ความคิดเห็น

  1. I love BTS too but more so jungkook than jin.It is really amazing seeing how much Big hit is ready to support its artist throught the bts comeback show and how much the fans worldwide are supporting them.Can't wait for their promotional concert for 'Love yourself' to be announced soon.

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. Oh...another Jungkook fan right here! actually I like Jungkook too, our talented and handsome golden maknae :-). I'm excited to know more about 'Love Yourself' promotional concert too! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!! 😊

      ลบ
  2. I've listen to many K-Pop songs, and I think I kinda like the vibe of the song "DNA" It is so colorful, their MV too. BTS now comeback with a lot of attention either from K-Pop fans or not. Hope they could get more success!

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 'DNA' music video concept is one of my favourite concepts among other music videos too, lively and pleasant to watch. Thanks for you attention on BTS and hope that you keep supporting them in the future.

      ลบ
  3. I have heard of BTS and listened to a few of their music. I will surely listen to BTS's new songs :)

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. BTS has lots of good songs though!....you can try listen to their sidetracks on each album too. Thanks for sharing your ideas and hope that you can keep supporting them in the future.

      ลบ

แสดงความคิดเห็น