#11: Top 5 favourite makeup looks from female K-pop Idols (+ K-pop star inspired makeup by Ellen Deveaux)

Hello Everyone!! Welcome back to my blog! for this week, I am going to do a collaboration with my friend, Ellen Deveaux (check out her blogs here), about female k-pop Artists’ inspired makeup. About the inspiration,I will keep it as a surprise and will revealed after the ranking!


In every a specific concept for a comeback of girl group or soloists, the style of their outfits and makeup will be different. Today, I will rank my top 5 favourite makeup looks from female kpop artists!

Sunmi

(cr: tumblr)

Let’s begin with my favourite female artist, Sunmi! She has been releasing many songs as both Wonder girls’ member and a solo artist. From all her concept looks, my favourite makeup concept from ‘Gashina’ music video.



Her ‘Gashina’ music video makeup look is really pretty and outstanding. This makeup look mostly emphasizes the red and glittering fuchsia colour on the eyes and lips. Also, you can try ‘Gashina’ makeup look for your special event, I believe that you will be the most outstanding person comparing to others XD


For those people who want to try doing makeup on ‘Gashina’ look, I have got a makeup tutorial video from ‘Risabae’ channel. Her tutorial is clear and easy to follow along. After she finished ‘Gashina’ look, I was really shocked that she really looks resemble to Sunmi!

Let’s check out ‘Gashina’ makeup tutorial video from Risabae!



Taeyeon

(cr: Soshified.com)

Taeyeon has been both Girls’ Generation’s leader, for ten years, and a solo artist, for three years. Her concept for every comeback is really interesting, especially as a solo artist. From the first concept of her extended played album ‘I’ to her latest album ‘My Voice’, My favourite makeup look from ‘Make me love you’ music video which is the sub-title track from the 1st studio album ‘My Voice’.

‘Make me love you’ music video makeup looks have two main make up looks. The first look seems to be a dreamy orangey and yellowish makeup that you can try on as an everyday look makeup.


Another look, which is the music video’s highlight makeup, is the pretty reddish pink fancy makeup look with flower petals drawing on your cheeks!


For the makeup tutorial, I recommended another video for the first makeup look from ‘Risabae’ channel.


For the second look, a tutorial video from ‘Cococho’ channel will be a good tutorial video for people who want to try to flower petals look since her tutorial for flower petals drawing is really neat and easy to follow!


 
HyunA

(cr: soompi)

HyunA’s makeup look for every concept always impresses me, especially her appearance as a member of a special unit ‘Triple H’ with Pentagon’s Hui and E’Dawn.  

Her makeup look for ‘365 Fresh’ music video is one of the makeup looks I would like to try once in my lifetime (but I know that I will not slayed the look lol) since I would like to know how will I look with freckles XD.


‘365 Fresh’ music video makeup look emphasized reddish brown colour on both the eyes and the lip, which will make your face looks brighter and outstanding.

(cr: pinterest)
 
For the people who would like to try this makeup look, I suggested to watch a tutorial video by ‘Sunny's Channel’. She did a lot of kpop stars makeup cover and she is really good at pointing out each kpop stars outstanding face features.

Here’s is a tutorial makeup video of HyunA’s ‘365 Fresh’!


 
Tzuyu

(cr: KoogleTV)

Most of Twice’s Tzuyu, Maknae (the youngest member) of a girl group 'Twice'), makeup is my favourite style since she usually does pretty and light makeup, which I totally prefer those styles as the everyday makeup look. My favourite makeup look from Tzuyu is from Cheer up’ music video concept.

(cr: tumblr)
 
Tzuyu’s ‘Cheer up’ music video makeup look mostly focuses on warm brown colour on the eyes with natural looking eyeliner, aegyosal (Under Eyes’ bag), natural pink cheeks and bright pink lips. This look will totally fit every girls who try on this makeup look.


(cr: pinterest)


For a tutorial video, ‘Sunny’s Channel’ did a great job of imitating Tzuyu’s face features in Cheer up music video.


 
CL

(cr: pinterest)
 
CL has always been a fashion icon of Kpop industry. Comparing to other female kpop stars, her makeup style is very unique, especially her eye makeup.

(cr: fanpop)

For the tutorial of makeup look, I proudly presented … the latest blog from my friend, Ellen Deveaux!! as I have said that I will reveal about the kpop makeup cover, it is time now to reveal that … Our inspiration for makeup cover of me and my friend is CL!

Actually, This is the first time ever in my life trying CL’s makeup style since I usually wear light makeup, and CL’s makeup style is quite extreme. Thanks to my friend’s makeup skills so I (might) look a bit like CL 😂

Check out Ellen’s latest blog on CL make up HERE

Here comes the end of the this week’s blog. Hope that some of you guys might get new inspirations for doing new makeup styles. Feel free to share your opinion towards my favourite makeup styles and also share yours in the comment section!

See you next time~ 😊

(cr: 01x923)

ความคิดเห็น

  1. Sunmi's outfits and makeup looks always amaze me how pretty she is. I LOVE the concepts of her solo comebacks. Her looks from 24hours, Full Moon, Gashina are all very beautiful and suit her very well. Props to her stylists!

    ตอบลบ

แสดงความคิดเห็น