#4: Unboxing Wanna One's Debut Mini Album


Hello everyone! I’m really excited since I just got my Wanna one’s first mini album ‘1x1=1 (to be one)’ via online pre-order on the last Tuesday. So today, as a promise from last week. I will unbox Wanna one’s debut album for you guys!


However, I will just unbox the PINK version, since the SKY version is supposed to be my best friend's birthday present. I’ll just let her find out by herself.


The album itself made of, I’m not sure about the material, but I guess it is a cardboard, so it might be easier to be damaged. I have seen many others who also ordered the albums, most of the albums got a little bit damaged. Lucky that mine hasn’t been damaged at all.

Here are the albums in both versions.



The front and the back of the PINK and SKY version.

The album itself made of, I’m not sure about the material, but I guess it is a cardboard, so it might be easier to be damaged. I have seen many others who also ordered the albums, most of the albums are defected. Lucky that mine hasn’t been damaged at all.

Contents:
  • CD
  • 2 Cover Photos
  • 1 Sleeve
  • 2 Random Photocards
  • A Flip Book
  • A Mini Photo Book
  • Tracklists + Lyrics
  • Golden Ticket (given randomly)





Most contents of both versions are different (Cover Photos, Sleeve, Photo Cards and Flip Book) except Mini Photo Book and Tracklists + Lyrics.

Unfortunately, my choice of choosing a cover card hasn’t been satisfied much since I didn’t get my bias’ (Lai Kuanlin) cover card, I got Daehwi’s cover card instead, but I’m still happy because he is super cute and awesome! There are also Daehwi’s autograph and messages to the fans at the back of the cover card too.






Also, I got Jihoon’s Photo Card and another one is all member’s Photo Card.



A Flip Book, a special one, since if you rapidly flipped the book, you will see the boys moving, running happily on the beach. Let's check out what will happen if we rapidly flipped the book via this gif. (I made it myself ,so I'm sorry for the bad quality.)




After looking through the flip book and trying to find other contents, I am really surprised because I got the golden ticket!!



I bet that you guys may feel curious right now that what is so special about this general - looking piece of paper, I will inform about it right now.

The golden ticket will be given randomly for each album. Moreover, there will be a coupon number at the back of it. Go to http://wannaonego.mwave.me and click on ‘골든티켓’, and enter the coupon number. For the privileges, 11 lucky winners will get personal videos filmed by Wanna one, and 101 lucky winners will receive Wanna one Polaroid photos. However, you need a Korean address & a korean phone number to register the golden ticket, which I don’t have ... Poor me ㅠ ㅠ

Here is the tracklists for this album:

  1. To be one (Intro)
  2. Burn it up
  3. Energetic
  4. Wanna be (my baby)
  5. 이 자리에 (Acoustic Veur.)
  6. 나야 나 (워너원 Ver.) (CD Only)
  7. Never (워너원 Ver.) (CD Only)

    For a mini photo book, there are 2 sets of photos in one photo book, pink and blue side. so I’ll combine all the photos in both the pink and blue.
    The first page starts with all members, then the individual photos of each member will be in order according to their final ranking; 1st to 11th, during the final episode of ‘Produce 101 season 2’.

    Kang Daniel


    Park Jihoon



    Lee Daehwi


    Kim Jaehwan


    Ong Seongwoo



    Park Woojin


    Lai Kuanlin


    Yoon Jisung


    Hwang Minhyun


    Bae Jinyoung


    Ha Sungwoon



    Here are some additional pictures from the mini photo book







    The photos on both sides have different concepts, the pink one is the fresh and lively summer vibes and the blue side gives the manly vibes. I personally really like the pink side because their liveliness but the blue one are also focusing on their charisma… so I cannot choose my favourite! I like both of them.

    Here comes the end of my blog for this week. Sorry again for bad quality pictures, it is really hard to take a picture of the photo book because its so difficult to open it up properly. Hope that my blog can become an example and a suggestion for the people who are still can’t decide whether to buy an album or not. For the next week’s, I’ll still keep it as a secret, but I would say that it is going to be a very special one, so stay tuned!


    See you next time~ 👋✌️




ความคิดเห็น